– Saturday and Sunday: 09.30-13.30; 14.00-18.00
– Every day: 8-18, only by booking ahead for schools and groups
Scheduled closures, January 1st, December 25th
VISITING (without a guide)
FULL PRICE: € 6
CONCESSION: € 4
1 Children (up to 14 years old) accompanied by an adult: € 12
2 Children (up to 14 years old) accompanied by two adults: € 15
SPECIAL GROUP PRICE (excluding schools)
For groups of more than 10 people (excluding children under the age of 3), the reduced ticket price applies to all participants. The entrance ticket includes the rental of an audio guide (as available), plus a leaflet containing a ‘Treasure hunt in the Reserve’ and a small free gift, for children over 6 years old.
CONCESSIONS AND REDUCTIONS
You are eligible for the reduced ticket if
– you are between 3 and 14 years old
– you are over 65
– you are a university student with a student identity card
– you are a person protected by law 104/92
– you are teacher on a private visit
– you are a journalist
– you are part of a group of over 10 people
You are eligible for free entry if:
– you are a child under the age of 3
– you are the companion of a person protected by law 104/92 > you are a teacher on duty who is accompanying a class
– you are a tour guide / nature guide
– you are a WWF member
To benefit from reduced and free admission, those eligible must show either an identification document or a document proving their profession or that they belong to the category for which the discount is granted.
For schools, groups and associations, a visit to BioMa led by WWF Miramare MPA staff, can be requested, when making a booking.
The cost for schools is 6 euro per student (Entry is free for the people who accompany them). The cost for non-school groups is 8 euro per participant and a visit is possible for a minimum number of 12 participants (excluding children under 3 years of age, who can visit for free.
For further information and bookings, contact the office.
Translation by Vicki Ann Holder